Beckstead workshop in Hungary 2013
Let me inform you of a great event!
David Beckstead is coming to Hungary and presents a great two-day-workshop!
David is one of the biggest icons of wedding photography.
He was named “The Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the World” by American Photo magazine – March 2007.
David is teaching all over the US and the world.
He has taught photographers in Australia, Canada, Spain, Russia, Brazil, UK, Ireland, Scotland, Slovenia, Italy, Norway, Hungary, Greece, South Africa, Croatia, Romania, and many more countries and US states.
The past two years of David:
- Mystic convention speaker, workshop. (300 students)
- SWPP in London, January2011 – Master Class, shooting classes
- WPPI in Las Vegas – Maser Class, album judging, workshops
- Saskatchewan Canada PPOC – convention keynote speaker (80 students), critique, judging and workshops
- Spain, A Coruña 2-day workshop (65 students)
- Wedding Brazil (Brasil 2011) convention speaker (1700 students) and workshop (40 students)
- You Don’t Know Click workshop (20 students)
- PSD Experience convention speaker and workshop (150 students)
- Photovision Athens, Greece – convention speaker, print judging and workshop (300 students)
- Crete, Greece – 5-day workshop (20 students)
- Corfu, Greece with Yervant, convention speaker (70 students)
- Denver PPA- Keynote speaker and workshop (50 students)
- Sweden, Germany, Lithuania, Romania, Workshops
- Croatia, Dubrovnik workshop (40 students)
- Riccione, Italy Epoca Albums convention speaker (400 students)
- Madrid Spain convention (300 students)
- PPA Imaging New Orleans- Platform (600 students)
- DWF convention in New Orleans (200 students) Shooting workshop 50 students
- WPPI in Las Vegas – Platform, Print judging, workshops (1000 students)
- Moscow convention (500 students)
- Argentina (200 students)
- Wedding Brazil (Brasil 2012) convention speaker (2000 students) and workshop (40 students)
- Brazil Workshop Nov. (100 students)
- Cairns workshop in Australia (20 students)
- Peru workshop and meeting (100 students)
You can meet with David in Budapest at 23-24th of September 2013 (2 fully booked)
One more group started to organize at 18-19th of September 2013 (6 available seats)
You will learn from David Beckstead while you shoot dynamic imagery in beautiful and ugly locations of Budapest!
David will teach you:
- How to see style directions and problems through viewing thumbnails.
- About His ‘Art Folder’ concept and how it would help you with style development.
- He will evaluate individual compositions giving suggestions on improvements.
- He will evaluate post production skills and give suggestions.
- He will make suggestions on branding and marketing a style.
- You will come away with amazing imagery and a new level of composition and style understanding.
The workshop will be presented in English
The full investment is only USD 535 $
Booking is open!
You can pay the fee on easy terms.
The first instalment is 250 $ USD due at time of registration and is required for booking.
Workshop is limited to only 18 students.
To spend two days with David is an unforgettable experience for your life.
Come and join us!
more of David:
See you in Budapest